Many people who use mail service use Gmail. Google is constantly developing the very popular Gmail. With the latest update, you can now use Gmail without the internet. How come, let’s see together.
I will tell you how to enable offline mode in Gmail.
How to Use Gmail Offline 2022
Using Gmail without the internet means you cannot check your mailbox or send mail instantly. Instead, it will save the created mail in the “Outbox” folder. The mail you want will be sent when the internet is active again. The one in your mail will be used more to reach the mails.
If you want to use offline mode for Gmail, follow the steps below to get started immediately.
- Open your Gmail account on your Mac, Linux, or Windows PC and access the settings using the gear icon in the top right corner. Select “See all settings” in the drop-down menu to open the settings menu.
- Open Gmail settings
- Go to the “Offline” tab from the top navigation bar.
- Enable offline mail mode in Gmail
- On this page, check the “Enable offline mail” box to turn on offline mode for Gmail. You can also choose the settings you want for the feature.
- Enable the offline mail option in Gmail settings
- When done, click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom.
- When offline mode is turned on, Gmail automatically syncs your latest emails for offline access and stores them for a set time, ranging from 7 days to 90 days.
However, it is worth noting that sending an email in offline mode does not send the mail to a recipient.