BNSF Emulator or Burlington Northern Santa Fe is a known and working software according to the definition of Emulator. BNSF Emulator was designed by BNSF staff to run in Java language.
As Android and iOS apps no longer support the JAVA platform at all, users are now experiencing difficulties and are unable to access it. So what can be done to Access BNSF Emulator?
How to access BNSF Emulator
To access and use the BNSF Emulator, you must obtain a Mac or Windows. If you have any of these, you will have stepped into using the emulator. The BNSF emulator is actually an emulator created specifically for the staff of the Burlington North Santa Fe Railroad. Currently not available for Android and iOS devices. It can only be accessed with a PC.
Minimum requirements to run
- Mac or Windows Based computer or laptop.
- Any web browser that supports Java
- Virtual Java Machine can use most common browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or At least Internet Explorer 6.0.
How to log in to BNSF Emulator ?
To use the BNSF emulator, visit https://www.bnsf.com/bnsf.was7/emu/main
After entering your login credentials, you can start using the Emulator. Be sure to use the latest version of the browser in order to avoid problems during use.
Required information to connect to Emulator Support
To contact Emulator, provide the details shown below.
- Birth on a date. ( BOD )
- Contact person name.
- A detailed description of the problem.
- Version name and number.
- Error messages should be explained in detail.
- Name of the internet service provider.
- To be online to use the emulator on the scheduled day and time.
- Operating system name used
Help desk phone number
In the BNSF Emulator support line, you should clearly and clearly state what you want help with. otherwise, they will have a hard time helping you.
BNSF Emulator help desk phone number 1-800-893-4357 or 1800-HELP649
BNSF Emulator for iPhone, iPad, Android
BNSF Emulator is designed for BNSF employees only. Can only be accessed via personal computers.No development has been made for Android and iOS yet.
|Android||Not active yet|
|iPhone ( iOS )||Not active yet|
|iPad ( iOS )||Not active yet|
Other useful apps
- BNSF Railway Events: Emulator supports its users to follow a trail or detail while performing any special activity. It also provides quick access to event details, hotel information, maps, information about attendees, and all other necessary records.
- railpass: The main goal of the RailPASS application is to design a gate experience for BNSF company’s truck drivers. With this app, BNSF helps to keep track of product pickups and drop-offs or find shipment assignments.
- MyUPRR Mobile: MyUPRR helps with all handling and vision related to the transfer. It is also an application that can give direction.
- RF RF Emulator: Offers RF software that supports working on handheld devices or vehicle mounts. this design is a VT solution. Accessible only through skill editing.
BNSF Emulator problems and solutions
When using BNSF Emulator, you may encounter problems that can be easily overcome. Below are the most common problems and solutions for BNSF Emulator users.
Logging in problem :
The site may be blocked in the firewall settings. The first thing users should do is to check if the site is blocked. You can try logging in from other sources.
‘Invalid token’ error :
When using the BNSF Emulator ‘Invalid token’ If you encounter an error, you should immediately contact the BNSF security team to resolve the error.
If you cannot see the 3270 buttons in the emulator, click the 3270 buttons to enlarge them. After doing this, you can see the whole screen.
How to create a username and password to use BNSF Emulator?
With the guidance of your administrator, you can easily obtain your login information. when you lose your login you can contact the Mainframe web team and get your credentials.
On some computers, you cannot see the PF key buttons due to screen resolutions. when this happens you will need to reduce the font size to see the top of the data on the page.
The way to print the display :
To print a document, document, or screenshot, make sure that the printer is connected to the computer. When clicking File option and select print.
The emulator is freezing and declining inputs :
If your emulator is freezing and you cannot log in, the only way to fix this problem is to reset your Emulator. You can reset the emulator by clicking the button to reset your emulator.