This is a guide on how to fix the Origin white Screen Mac. This issue can occur when Origin crashes or your computer freezes.
Follow these steps to fix the problem:
- Restart your Mac.
- Open System Preferences and click Security. Click the lock icon.
- Enter your administrator password.
- Click the Firewall tab.
- Under “Allow inbound connections”, select “Anywhere”.
- Under “Firewall Options”, select “Enable port forwarding”.
- In the Port Forwarding dialog box, type 80 in the Address field and 25000 in the Port field
- Click OK. In the Network Connections window, right-click “Local Area Connection” and select Properties11.
- On the General tab, click Advanced. In TCP/IP Settings, type 192.168.* under Local IP Addresses.
Why is my Origin white Screen Mac?
There are several possible causes for the Origin white Screen Mac, and each requires different troubleshooting steps. If you are experiencing a problem on your computer that prevents you from starting Origin, the first step is to try some of the following solutions:
- Make sure your computer has enough memory. This is especially important if you’re having trouble installing games or other applications. To check your memory usage, open System Preferences and click “Performance”. Under “Memory”, the number next to “Available Memory” Make sure you have at least 3GB.
- Try reinstalling Origin. This will erase all your game data and settings, so make sure to back it up first! To reinstall Origin, open the App Store on your Mac and click “Origin” under “Games” Select “Reinstall All Games”. Follow the given instructions to complete the installation process.
- Check for updates for Origin and other software installed on your Mac. Sometimes patches or updates can fix problems with programs like Origin. To check for updates, open System Preferences and click “Software Update”. If updates are available, next to the program’s name Install them by clicking the green Install button.
- Disable antivirus software before trying to fix problems with software installations or startup processes: Antivirus programs can sometimes prevent software from running on a Mac and cause problems when trying to launch or launch applications. Before contacting support about a problem with software installations or startup processes, Try temporarily disabling your antivirus to see if the issue is resolved. (Note: Disabling antivirus protection when using online services such as gaming may increase your risk of identity theft.)
- Restart your computer. A reboot can sometimes clear temporary files or glitches that can cause problems with apps like Origin later on. (Note: Restarting will also reset all your preferences in System Preferences.)
- Contact customer support. If none of these solutions work for you, please contact customer support via our live chat feature (click here), email ([email protected]).
Adblock for youtube not working Solved this page